The Australian Centre for Financial and Environmental Compliance (ACFEC) is registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to deliver quality-assured and nationally recognised training to public sector and local government agencies in Australia and internationally.
ACFEC distinguishes itself from other training providers by working closely with our clients to contextualise training materials. Our approach creates practical and relevant training materials, and ultimately improves and enhances compliance and enforcement outcomes in organisations.
At ACFEC we use a learning pedagogy which identifies, designs, develops and implements learning solutions for clients. We implement this pedagogy by contextualising our training approach, learning material, scenarios and assessments to client’s needs. This contextualisation recognises the risk management, operational, legislative and governance requirements of clients and ensures that the learning methodology is adapted to the particularities of the client. We ensure the training is challenging and engaging and gives effect to the clients’ operational and jurisdictional framework.
Our Scope of Registration
- PUA33112 - Certificate III in Public Safety (Biosecurity Response Operations)
- PUA42912 - Certificate IV in Public Safety (Biosecurity Response Leadership)
- PUA52412 - Diploma of Public Safety (Biosecurity Response Management)
- PSP30116 - Certificate III in Government
- PSP40416 - Certificate IV in Government Investigations
- PSP50416 - Diploma of Government Investigations
- PSP40616 - Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting
- PSP50616 - Diploma of Procurement and Contracting
- PSP60616 - Advanced Diploma of Procurement and Contracting
- FNS80115 - Graduate Diploma of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing
Units of Competency
- CPPSEC2017A - Protect self and others using basic defensive techniques
- HLTAID001 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 - Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 - Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 - Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTAID007 - Provide advanced resuscitation
- HLTAID008 - Manage first aid services and resources
OUR COMMITMENT TO Environmental PROTECTION policy